Initial review (2 - 4 Weeks)
Initial reviews are carried out by editors to ensure that
1. The manuscript submitted is in accordance with the scope and topic of the journal.
2. Manuscripts are arranged by following the template
3. Similarity checking.
Peer Review Process (4 - 8 Weeks)
The review process, editor and author communication is done simultaneously, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through OJS. Manuscripts will undergo a very stringent double-blind peer-review process, where both the identities of authors and reviewers remain undisclosed in order to guarantee the highest quality of the journal.
All manuscripts (except for Editorials, Commentaries, and Book Reviews) will be sent out for review and at least two review reports per manuscript will be collected. After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.